Monday, May 5, 2008

Alone at home!!!

D day i stay at Kuantan is boring.
Every afternoon i oso stay at home alone.
Nobody talk to me nobody sms me.
I'm going to crazy wif such life.

Usually i oso wil sign in my MSN to find some1 to chat,dis may at least decrease my bored & oso waste my time.But dunno wat the fuck happen wif MSN,i think server down so that i've nothing to do anymore.

Blogging seem is d last thing dat i can do,so i add a new post here.

5 more days i'm going to Redang wif my fren.
I've been thought for many times,izit d trip can bring us happiness?!
I reli dunno wat wil happen at Redang,happy?!sad?!enjoy?!
Full of question mark in my brain by d way!!!
Dis make me feel annoying.

I reli hope i can get a happy trip wif u all to Redang.
When i'm lonely,i'm quiet,god damn it,question question question appear in my brain.
I'm missing d moment when v sing k 2gether.
How happy how fun is dat.
But now?!
When is d next chance/time v all can gather n sing k again?!

Help me pls!!!
Fullfil me wif fun n bring me to anywhere dat have a lots of fun.

No comments:

**~~**~~**

**~~**~~**

Listener?