Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2008-05-06

1.52a.m.
An hours ago,i juz home from my supper wif my fren.
After bout 20min,i decide i wanna fet on bed n have a nice sleep.
But,unfortunately that i cant asleep,WHY? i think mayb too much thing dat i've to think bout ba!

I'm hearing Apologize at dis moment,i think it's too late to apologize.
Mayb dat's rite,i done too much fault?!
I dunno whether i'm rite or i'm wrong,but now,i've ntg to do n i cant change anything else.

Cus told me dat lastly he noe bout THAT!!!
I've been silent for few sec at d moment he told me,izit he fine?angry?sad?or NVM?
Dis is a good question,rite?!
He told me dat he was open minded n wont angry n sad bout dat...
But,at d moment he told me he dun mind,i got lil nervous + scare.
Izit he hide his feeling & thinking from me?!
But anyway,i believe dat wat u told me is true..RITE?!

Eye is tired,mind is awake...
Body is fine,heart is pain...
Music is d only thing can cool down my confusing heart...
D ppl i need at dis moment is not by my side...
Sleeping?!Runaway from me?!or something else?!
I reli dunno bout dat...
Worry seem useless,wat's useful for me now?!
Some1 sms me call me or find me at dis moment?!
I think u all slept,juz leaving me alone in front of my STUPID laptop dat wil shutdown auto when heat too much high...
I kinna hate u(laptop) but at least at dis moment u'r accompaning me...
TQ... >.< I think i'm crazy coz i talk to myself n say TQ to my laptop... Sweat =.=' Nite is silent but my heart is so noisy,i need to think bout my future,my study,my fren n my love?! I dunno wat's going on d next sec,at least at dis moment i understand who i'm n wat i'm doing.

2day,i noe dat FS is totally sucks!!!
Ppl wil noe every of ur thing even u din write it our or clear...
Mayb dat's d way u inform ppl ba...
All treat i'm d worst 1,by d way,nvm...
Juz get well soon n b fine den ok dy...
Take k...

Dad,mom,i love u...
U both been so suffer to make our life better...
I'm proud wif u my dad...
I feel sad when i looking at u...
U look like 60years old eventhough u'r juz 40+years old...
M i useless?!
I brought u so much worries so much anger so much sadness...
U put ur hope on me,i reli done my best,but i scare i fail n waste ur hope on me...
May i hug u both n cry inside urs hug?
I noe u both dun1 to c ur son like dis,izit?!
But no matter how,thankss 4 giving me a chance to b ur son,i appreciate it!!!
I LOVE U DAD&MOM...
Muakss....

Melsim,enuf le,dun think so much le,time to get on bed.
Dream something happy n wish my dream comes true...Okay?!

1 comment:

Calvin Ho said...

well is good tat u finally think back...
is never too late for u study back...
just depends on u wan or not de...
not every one can afford wat u can...
so if u got the chance try ur best then...

dun think so much bah...
pass jor de things ma let is pass lo...
just put it in the memory part bah...

take care~
~didi~

**~~**~~**

**~~**~~**

Listener?